Wednesday 23 February 2011

1841 census - Ottery St Mary

Well, the CD has arrived (the CD of the 1841 census for Ottery St Mary).  I can hardly wait to begin to transcribe it for FreeCEN.  Wait - I can wait.  Or at least, I know I should wait.  Because once I dive into it, I will need hours and hours because I will become so fascinated with the process (and the census itself), and the evenings after a hard day's work just won't suffice.

So I will grit my teeth and think hard about something else, and leave the 1841 census until the weekend.

I listened to a Legacy webinar tonight.  Next week is the second part of a series of 'Blogging for Beginners' by DEARMyrtle (or is she DearMYRTLE?).  Legacy have kindly put the first part (which I missed) back into their viewable webinar archives, which has prompted me to come here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

You may NOT use the contents of this site for commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.

You Might Also Be Interested In

Total Pageviews